Help on Thursday 17th

Evening Units, and specifically their PA's.
 
Scouts have an emergency filled night planned for us so steel yourself for dealing with all sorts short of the zombie apocalypse!
 
It would be great if I could get some assistance please tomorrow night to keep the emergencies to the planned ones only.
 
Let me know if you can assist. Please.
 
And as a final reminder, the weekend of the 25th we'll be heading to Bay Park Station to camp/sleep in the trains and generally have some chilled out fun... If you've put your name down for the trip, Awesome, if you've not and want to, let me know. More details to follow for those who've signed up.
 
If you can help out please let me know. It will be fun and not under canvas so not too chilly.
 
Let me know if you can assist. please.
 
See you tomorrow,
 
Stuart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Term One Scout Planner, AJ2025 and Feb camp

End of term reminders

Scout night plan 31st July